28 July 2013

Moose Joins a Gym and Does a Good Job as a Personal Trainer ....according to Moose....



Baby Moose thinks that he could do with a bit of  workout and decides to join a gym. Above all, Moose thinks T could exercise a little more - so Moose is heading to the gym to keep an eye on whether T actually gets any exercise done, or whether she spends all of her time just chit chatting with her trainer. There is a high likelihood that T is only talking - she always does.


"Here I am! Hand me my locker key, I'll test this place out and if I like it I might sign up for a membership, too. Although why bother, I'm so small I can just sneak in on Taitti's bag. Nobody will notice." 


After being a little disappointed that this gym does not have t-shirts and shorts in Moose size, Moose still decides to have a workout. 
"The smallest size you guys have is a human size S? What's that? Where are all the mini sized clothes? This is Asia after all, they should make clothes in smaller sizes here. Oh well, I'll wear my Finland t-shirt, it's always appropriate to do some extra publicity for the homeland."

Yet, Moose will start with first observing T. Moose suspects T might attempt to skyve.

Moose thinks Moose should take over from this trainer. Hadi is way too nice to T.
Moose had better observe this more closely. "Come on, a little faster, that does not even look difficult. I said faaasteeer! " 


Moose got bored of watching T. "Useless" , says Moose. "She will never get fit at this rate.
I shall just leave her with that trainer (yeah, good luck with training that one...) and have a look around.
I'll start with a little warmup on this treadmill."

"Where is the button for 'Vertical Climb' on this machine", Moose wonders.
"This flat surface is way too easy for me, I am after all used to running around in a Finnish forest."

"I don't know why Taitti thinks it's so difficult to try to stand up on this swiss ball.
Look, I can do it! Learned one word from Hadi today that suits this situation perfectly: Easy."

"Hop, hop, hoppety-hop, jump-jump-jump. Haha, rules don't apply to Moose.
Sometimes it's good to be small."

"T keeps saying this is hard and always complains to Hadi about climbing this one. Not tough at all -
I'm already on step number 3 and it has only taken me about 15 minutes. Moose is Super Moose."

"Ok, I can lift this kettlebell. I'll just first need to get all the way to the handle.
Just a little jump and I'll be there. Show T how this is done."

"Oooh, here I am. NNNGGgghhh. Hmmm... Try again, piece of cake. Hnnngghh...
Hmmmpppfhhh... Stupid weight...." 

"Let's do some abs instead. A lot. Moose is a Man, after all.
Well, not a man but a male moose, almost the same. Actually tougher than any man,
because Moose is a moose."

Moose can do a plank. Almost. Ha, this is easy, too. 

Moose is a litle exhausted. Moose will lie down here for a while after all that exercise.

"Could I have a cold drink, - oh yes and a pile of fresh hay?
What you are not going to serve me a cold drink? Any hay? No!
Well, at least change Taitti's personal trainer.
I have observed this and the current one is way too nice for her.
But don't tell her I asked to change,
just tell her Hadi does not want to train her anymore because she's too lazy.
Find someone really mean and evil. Great, thank you!"

"Now that I've done my good deed for the day (well, T wouldn't agree but it's for her own best),
I can take a shower. Bah, the water does not reach me. But that's ok, moose don't like showering anyway."


"Hooray, they have a sauna!" Makes a Finnish Moose happy.

All wrapped in a  towel after his almost-a-shower and the sauna.

"This hairdryer is a little big for me. Hmmmm.... What could I think of?"

Oooohhhh, awesome, a spin dryer. Perfect for  drying Moose.
Moose is going for a real spin now, yippeee! See you later!"






2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! This is one funny entry... though I am starting to think Moose is not a very nice fella after all...

    Was this in BKK? How was the rest of your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ting. I agree, Moose is a mean creature, haha. These photos are taken at my usual gym, Pure Fitness, in Singapore. There will be a Bangkok entry, too. I just need to get my act together to write and publish it.

    ReplyDelete